Updated as of September 30, 2004
By accessing and/or using this site you evidence your approval and acceptance of the following terms:
All materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of the La Salle College Old Boys’ Association Limited (the “LSCOBA”). To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from this site, you must first obtain written permission from the LSCOBA. You may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only.
Email Forwarding Service
- By subscribing for the LSCOBA email forwarding service, you understand and agree that LSCOBA reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations in connection with the use of such service from time to time and you agree to abide by all such rules and regulations as they may be amended by LSCOBA from time to time.
- You agree that the use of the LSCOBA email forwarding service is entirely at your own risk, and such service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. LSCOBA makes no representations or warranties of whatsoever nature, express or implied, including without limitation
- those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement in connection with such service;
- that such service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of information or data resulting from your use of the LSCOBA email forwarding service. LSCOBA shall not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from your use or the unavailability for use of the LSCOBA email forwarding service or any other matter whatsoever in connection with the provision of such service by LSCOBA.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages; Limitation of Liability
The LSCOBA makes no representation that the materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, county or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE LSCOBA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES , EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE LSCOBA DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECTLY SEQUENCED, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS AND/OR VIRUSES. YOU USE THE SITE AT THEIR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL THE LSCOBA OR RELATED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS ) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LSCOBA’S AND RELATED PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO THE LSCOBA FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE, IF ANY.
This agreement is effective until terminated by the LSCOBA for any reason, with or without notice. Upon any termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the site and destroy all materials obtained from it.
The LSCOBA may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the site signifying that this agreement has been updated. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.