Sports Facilities are now available for booking.Updated on 22 May 2022
Step 1: Make a booking. Ensure at least 50% of facilities ADULT users are Old Boys. ALL users must comply with the current “vaccine pass” requirement.
Step 2: All ADULT facility users pre-register with the system by 18:00 on the FRIDAY before the booking day.
Step 3: All facility users and visitors to the school for Sunday sports facilities need to do Rapid Antigen Test prior to entering the school. All personnel should keep a photo record of the RAT result on their phones, and present them to the staff if requested.
Step 4: On arrival, (a) use LeaveHomeSafe, (b) show vaccine pass, and (c) confirm with the Pre-Registration System.
Members of LSCOBA and their families are welcome to use the College’s sports facilities on Sundays.
Online Booking System
LSCOBA Facilities Booking System Reservations are open from 6 weeks until 48 hours prior to the available slots for each facility.
Vaccination Record Electronic Form
In compliance with the requirement of the Education Bureau and HKSAR Government, ALL USERS of booked sports facilities must (1) comply with the government’s “vaccine pass” requirement currently in force, (2) use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app and show proof of vaccination records or equivalent upon entering school premises. ALL ADULT USERS must also pre-register by using the Pre-Registration System before 18:00 on the FRIDAY before the date of facility usage.
La Salle College Old Boys’ Association (“LSCOBA”)
Sports Facilities Booking Regulations
Part A – Making a booking
- Members of LSCOBA (“Members”) and their families are welcome to use the College’s sports facilities on Sundays.
- Members may make a booking to reserve designated facilities through the online booking system (https://lsc-oba.bookafy.com/) (“Online Booking System”).
- A maximum of 3 booking sessions per day is permitted for each Member.
- Bookings for the soccer pitch are in sessions of 1.5 hours each. Bookings for other facilities are in sessions of 1 hour each. Details on booking slots are shown on the Online Booking System.
- For each booking, at least 50% of the ADULT users shall be old boys of the College.
- A booking charge (“Booking Charge”) is payable for booking of facilities.
|Facility||Booking Charge (HKD)|
|Badminton (1 hour session)||$110/session|
|Basketball (Indoor) (1 hour session)||$750/session|
|Basketball (Outdoor) (1 hour session)||$100/session|
|Soccer (1.5 hour session)||$950/session|
|Squash (1 hour session)||$180/session|
|Table Tennis (1 hour session)||$70/session|
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, and confirmed upon full advance payment of the Booking Charge. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- For facilities not shown at the booking system, please contact the Administrative Manager of LSCOBA during normal business hours by telephone (+852 2336-2985), WhatsApp (+852 5543-6403) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Part B – Checking in and using the facilities
- Before using a facility, the Member who has booked the facility is required to check-in in person and produce his Hong Kong identity card and booking confirmation at the counter. Facilities that have not been checked in 15 minutes after the starting time of the booking will be released and may be reallocated to other users.
- Check-in must be made for each individual booking.
- Check-in for bookings can only be made between 120 minutes before the starting time of the booking to 15 minutes after the starting time of the booking.
- All Booking Charge paid will be forfeited for bookings where the Member who made the booking failed to check-in for the booking.
- In accordance with the requirements of the Education Bureau, the event/activity must be lawful, not involving political propaganda, and does not involve any acts and activities that endanger national security. The user should ensure that the display of words or objects within campus does not involve contents that endanger national security. The user should prohibit anyone from bringing objects to school premises in contravention of the rules.
- The College reserves all rights and power to make and modify rules and regulations with respect to the use of the booked facilities, and conduct within College premises in general. Users must comply with such rules and regulations, and follow the directions of College staff. Users are advised to familiarize themselves with such rules and regulations before booking and using College facilities.
Part C – COVID-19 precautionary measures
- All ADULT users must pre-register by using the designated Pre-Registration System (through https://bit.ly/3n9casd) before 18:00 on the FRIDAY before the date of facility usage. ALL users, including children and adults, must comply with the government’s “vaccine pass” requirement currently in force.
- Members who made a booking shall be responsible to notify the other users of the above precautionary measures. Failure to comply will lead to refusal of entering the school premises.
- All users must fill in a Health Declaration Form prior to entering College premises, and make sure that they do not belong to any of the following groups:
- Currently required by the government to undergo “Compulsory Testing for Certain Persons”, and pending result
- Visited specified places without completing the compulsory quarantine and compulsory testing requirement as requested by the government
- Contacted with confirmed case of COVID-19 within 28 days / currently under medical surveillance
- All participants are required to wear medical face masks on campus whenever they are not playing sports. They are also reminded to measure their body temperature before entering the campus, maintain hand hygiene and practice social distancing.
- If participants have any respiratory symptoms, they should seek medical advice and stay home instead of entering the College premises.
- All facility users and visitors to the school for Sunday sports facilities need to do Rapid Antigen Test prior to entering the school. All personnel should keep a photo record of the RAT result on their phones, and present them to the staff if requested.
- All personal records of users received by LSCOBA will be kept strictly confidential, and will only be used by LSCOBA in connection with sports facilities bookings. Users have the right: (a) to obtain a printed copy of his personal data kept by LSCOBA; (b) to request that necessary corrections be made if such data are inaccurate.
- There are NO exceptions to the above rules.
- Users may contact the Administrative Manager of LSCOBA during normal business hours by telephone (+852 2336-2985), WhatsApp (+852 5543-6403) or by email (email@example.com) if assistance is needed.
Part D – Changing or cancelling a booking
- If a Member needs to change or cancel a confirmed booking, he may make the change or cancellation during normal business hours by telephone (+852 2336-2985), WhatsApp (+852 5543-6403) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All changes and cancellations must be made no later than close of business of the 6th working day before the original booking. No requests for changes and cancellations will be entertained afterwards.
- Bookings cancelled within the above timeframe will be refunded, after deducting an administrative fee of 10% of the Booking Charge.
- In the event of adverse weather, the sports facilities will be closed when a black rainstorm warning or typhoon No. 8 signal or higher is issued. The bookings will be cancelled automatically.
- There might be cases where the College needs to withdraw certain facilities from bookings. In such cases the bookings will be cancelled automatically.
- Bookings cancelled due to adverse weather or at the College’s request will be refunded in full.
Part E – Miscellaneous
- For questions, please contact the Administrative Manager of LSCOBA during normal business hours by telephone (+852 2336-2985), WhatsApp (+852 5543-6403) or by email (email@example.com), or any Officers or Committee members of LSCOBA.
- LSCOBA reserves the right to refuse and cancel bookings at its sole discretion in case of any abuse or violations of the above regulations, or any inappropriate behaviour.
- LSCOBA reserves the right to update or modify the above regulations at any time without prior notice.
Last updated on May 2022