The users of the sports facilities on Sundays may utilize the available parking spaces provided by the College. A maximum of 34 spaces (plus 5 for motorbikes) are available from 0800 to 1830 hours on Sundays on a first-come-first-served basis. At the request of the College, LSCOBA collects parking fees with effect from 18 October 2009.
|Capacities||Sunday 08:00 – 18:30||Fee HKD$|
|34 (Vehicles) / 5 (Motorbikes)||Hourly flat rate||25|
All proceeds will be passed back to the College. The parking charges are to be settled by Octopus or Credit Card. All users are requested to park at a designated space as directed. Users are requested to read in detail the “Car Park Regulations of La Salle College” as provided below.
Car Park Regulations of La Salle College
- This is NOT a public car park and entry of non-permit bearing vehicles may be refused.
- Please observe the Car Park Regulations as laid down and displayed.
- The user is only allowed to park his car in the designated area. Car parking spaces No. 1, 8, 14 & 21 are reserved for staff only.
- Each parking space shall be used for parking one motor vehicle only and not for any other purposes.
- No car will be permitted to park beyond the stipulated hours.
- Car cleaning is not allowed in the Car Park.
- The School will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism or any other causes.
- The user shall provide his own third party liability insurance. Injury to person or damage to property should be notified to the Security Guard immediately.
- The user shall be responsible for all damage to the fittings and equipment in the Car Park due to his/her negligence and/or fault.