Updated as of September 30, 2004
By accessing and/or using this site you evidence your approval and acceptance of the following statements:
- If you wish to participate in any programme offered by this web site, you must complete the corresponding form(s) and send the same to La Salle College Old Boys’ Association (“LSCOBA”).
- With a view to protect the collective interest of all participants of any programme offered by this web site, LSCOBA expressly reserves the right to refuse your application or terminate your participation without any reason being given to you. Nonetheless, in the event of your application being refused or participation being terminated, LSCOBA will notify you of its decision by post or by electronic mail at the address you provided and, if the Committee Members of LSCOBA deem it appropriate, inform you of the reason(s) of refusal or (as the case may be) termination.
- LSCOBA will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that every participant in any programme offered by this web site is a student or an old boy of La Salle College, Kowloon, Hong Kong (“LSC”).
- LSCOBA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by any use of or delay, error, mistake and/or inaccuracy in any of the contents, information and data collected, published, transmitted, downloaded and/or uploaded in connection with any programme offered by this web site or otherwise. You are supplying, obtaining and using all the contents, information and data at your own risk.
- LSCOBA accepts no responsibility for any loss and damage whatsoever caused as a result of the publication of any libelous material or content provided by the participants of this programme or otherwise. Nonetheless, if you consider any material or content to be defamatory in nature, you should set out your complaint in writing and send the same by post or electronic mail to LSCOBA without delay.
- LSCOBA accepts no responsibility for any loss and damage whatsoever caused by the malfunction of its computer hardware or software or otherwise.
- You agree that the use of the LSCOBA service is entirely at your own risk, and such service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. LSCOBA makes no representations or warranties of whatsoever nature, express or implied, including without limitation (a) those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement in connection with such service; (b) that such service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of information or data resulting from your use of the LSCOBA email forwarding service. LSCOBA shall not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from your use or the unavailability for use of the LSCOBA email forwarding service or any other matter whatsoever in connection with the provision of such service by LSCOBA.
- Pleased be informed that the personal data supplied by you will be retained by LSCOBA. Your personal data will be used by LSCOBA primarily for the programme offered by this web site and may also be used to facilitate communication between LSCOBA and/or LSC and yourself or in connection with activities organised or sponsored by LSCOBA. Please be informed that you have the right:
- to obtain a printed copy of your personal data held by LSCOBA (LSCOBA reserves the right to levy copying expenses); and
- to request that necessary corrections be made if such data are inaccurate.