To apply for LSCOBA membership:-
- Applicant must be an alumnus of La Salle College.
- Download and fill in the application form:
- Enclose one recent photo.
- Enclose appropriate application fee:
- HK$200 for applicant who applies within 1 calendar year of graduating or leaving LSC
- HK$500 for all other applicant
- Cheques should be made payable to "La Salle College Old Boys' Association Ltd."
- Cash should be handed in at the school office.
- Send the completed application form, together with the photos and payment, to La Salle College Old Boys' Association Ltd., c/o La Salle College 18 La Salle Road, Kowloon; OR send the PDF copies of the completed form and photo by email to the membership director at email@example.com and send the cheque to LSCOBA afterwards.
- Please contact the membership director if you have any question.
Membership Information Change
Moved to a New Address?
To update your information, you can either fill in the update form which could be downloaded in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format. Alternatively, you could also update your profile online. In order to save the data entry effort, we strongly recommend you to submit your update form online. However, paper submissions are welcome also.
Lost Your Membership Card?
In case you have lost your membership card and wish to apply for a replacement, please fill in the Replacement Card Application Form and send it together with HK$50 fee to La Salle College for the attention of LSCOBA Membership Director. We will mail you a new membership card then. The Replacement Card Application Form is available in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF formats.